We are happy to have you bring your beloved dog/s into the park. However, for the comfort and safety of all guests we have a strict Dog Policy which must be adhered to.
- Whilst on your camp site, your dog is to be kept either behind an effective portable barrier/fence or on a lead at all times.
- Whilst walking in the park, your dog is to be on a lead at all times.
- Your dog is to be registered with reception at check in.
- Dogs are to be accompanied at all times, they are never to be left unattended (except for short periods if attending reception, the pool, the laundry or amenities block). This means that if you leave the park you must take your dog with you (eg when eating out, shopping or undertaking tourist activities).
- All dog droppings are to be picked up immediately, wrapped in a sealed plastic bag and placed in a rubbish bin.
- Beyond a reasonable, short once-off bark, no repetitive or persistant barking or whining is allowed.
- No loud or aggressive dogs are permitted and breeds not permitted in Australia are not to be brought into the park.
- Dogs are allowed on camp sites only (they are not permitted in cabins).
- Dogs are not permitted in the amenities block, BBQ area or swimming pool area.
- No dog related items (bedding, towels etc.) are to be washed in the washing machines or placed in the dryers.
- Dogs are to be fully vaccinated, with vaccinations up to date.
- Any paying guest's visitors are not permitted to bring dogs.
- Dog owners are fully responsible for personal injury to both people or animals and property damage caused by their dog whilst in the park,
- Maximum 2 dogs per site.
Please be advised that if you do not fully comply with these conditions, you will be asked to leave the park.