We are happy to have you bring your beloved dog/s. However, for the comfort and safety of all guests we have strict Dog Policy Conditions which must be adhered to.
- Whilst on your camp site, your dog is to be kept either behind an effective portable barrier/fence or on a lead.
- Whilst walking in the park, your dog is to be on a lead at all times.
- Dogs are to be accompanied at all times, they are never to be left unattended (except for short periods if attending reception, the pool, the laundry or amenities block). This means that if you go out, you need to take your dog with you.
- All dog droppings are to be picked up immediately and wrapped in a sealed plastic bag and placed in YOUR rubbish bin only.
- We understand that all dogs can bark from time to time, however beyond a reasonable and short once-off bark, no repetitive or persistant barking is allowed.
- No loud or aggressive dogs are permitted and breeds not permitted in Australia are not to be brought into the park.
- Dogs are allowed on camp sites only (they are not permitted in cabins).
- No dogs are allowed in the amenities block, swimming pool or BBQ area.
- No dog related items (bedding, towels etc.) are to be washed in the washing machines.
- Dogs are to be fully vaccinated, with vaccinations up to date.
- Any paying guest's visitors are not to bring dogs.
- Dog owners are fully responsible for all personal injury or damage caused by their dog whilst in the park,
- Maximum 2 dogs per site.
Please be advised that if you do not fully comply with these conditions, you will be asked to leave the park. If requested to leave the park no refund on any unused component of your accommodation payment will be given.